Thursday, February 6, 2014



SUPREME SCRAPBOOK  CHALLENGE - CHALLENGE 1

Well here is my take on the chanllenge – 1000 Steps from home….


I stencilled the letters with clear embossing ink and then heat embossed with copper embossing powder,  I then inked the lettes with Ourdoorsy olive distress ink

I inked the tree with distress inks and heat embossed with thick clear embossing powder



I inked the chipboard leaves with distress ink and then applied clear gloss over the leaves

The chipboard hearts were distressed and inked and I applied thick glear embossing powder over them. I also used Gesson on my pages.

Gesso applied with a stencil to the edges of the page and page distressed with inks and chalk







How I created my page :



I inked my page with Tim Holtz distress inks, then painted gesso over the ink and stencilled with gesso.

The hearts, leaves and tree was inked and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

On my title letters I used a stencil and embossed with copper embossing powder. I also inked the letters.

A lot of use of distress inks, chalks and embossing powders.







1 comment:

elina said...

amazing work in the title!!! good luck at the tournament!